Milk, whole or semi-skimmed, 250ml
Butter, 25g plus extra for frying
Cinnamon, 2 teaspoons
Salt, 1/4 teaspoon
Peaches, 2, sliced or cubed
- Blitz oats, cinnamon and salt in a food processor or blender until the oats are very fine.
- Transfer to a jug and add the egg. Mix to a paste.
- Gradually add the milk, mixing vigorously with a whisk as you go.
- Set a crepe pan on the stove and turn the heat high. When the pan is getting hot, add a small knob of butter and let it melt and sizzle.
- When the butter is hot, pour in the first lot of batter and swirl the pan to spread it out, as large or small as you’d like it.
- They won’t need long to cook; just a minute or two on each side.
- Stack your crêpes onto a plate and cover with a tea towel to keep warm.
- In the hot pan, add the 25g butter and let it melt. Add the sliced peaches. Let it continue to cook and bubble until a froth appears from the butter.
- Arrange your crêpes on plates and cover with the butter peaches. Top with a good drizzle of honey.